Excess & Obsolete Material Solutions
Velocity offers comprehensive Excess and Obsolete (E&O) asset recovery services that can reduce or eliminate the high costs associated with managing excess material and inventory write-downs. Velocity has continued to gain worldwide recognition for our excess material services from the top OEMs and CEMs. We have been awarded excess management contracts for several of the world's largest OEMs and contract manufacturers due to our recovery performance, integrity, service quality and mutual commitment to a long-term partnership.
We approach our excess partners with specific objectives in mind:
- Introduce flexible Excess and Obsolete material solutions that significantly reduce the time, costs and human resources associated with E&O material negotiation, management and mitigation
- Significantly reduce existing and future material inventory levels (increasing inventory turns) and associated material carrying costs on excess and obsolete material while increasing both gross and net recovery rates on excess and obsolete material
- Efficiently integrate our sophisticated secondary market services to meet or exceed operational and financial goals of our partners while reducing administrative costs to initiate and execute our programs
- Capitalize on our global marketing network and manufacturing end-user relationships to aggressively market and resell your excess and obsolete material
- Accurate Fair Market Evaluations through Velocity's proprietary VMS software
- Direct Cash Purchases
- Fixed Term Inventory Buy Back Programs
- Flexible Partnered Remarketing and Revenue Sharing Programs
- Innovative Authorized Purchase Price Program
- Customer Reutilization Programs
- Secure, Segregated Climate-Controlled and ESD Certified [ANSI/ESD S20.20] storage facilities
- All material is pre-inspected, repackaged and relabeled (sanitized) and ready for same-day shipping
- Meticulous inventory cataloguing provides accurate inventory breakdowns facilitating superior customer purchasing confidence
- Global marketing strategies to reach nearly every possible potential customer
Download a whitepaper to learn more.
To download this whitepaper you must have additional user rights.
Submit Your Excess List
Excess & Obsolete Inventory File Browser
To upload and send a file to Velocity from your computer, Browse for it, select an appropriate folder/file from the list, click Open, complete the form, and then click Upload. Depending on the file size and network connection, this process may take several minutes.
Alternatively, you can email your excess list to: